It’s not that you don’t like your life, it’s that you feel like something’s missing. Perhaps you want to explore the sense of wonder you had as a child, or recapture the spirit of fun you had in your twenties. Maybe it’s something that you can’t even identify yet.
Coaching may be the right thing for you if you
- have asked yourself if this is all there is,
- have wondered how you ever got to be this age, and
- have curiosity about what’s next.
- big questions and listens for big answers,
- a plan for the future of your life, and
- a way to move forward with confidence.
So if you’ve ever had a secret desire to run away from it all and become a somebody else, let’s talk. You sound like somebody I’d like to get to know.
The truth is coaching takes time – any true transformation takes both inner and outer work. It’s hard to know exactly how many coaching sessions will be right for you. In my experience, working with a coach over three, six, nine or more months helped identify patterns that weren’t serving me anymore.
- The coaching process starts with a free consultation called a discovery session. There is no charge until we know we work well together.
- Ongoing sessions are $60 per hour with an initial minimum four to six coaching sessions recommended.
- We meet every other week for one hour; other arrangements are available, too.
Contact me to learn more today!