All coaching services and communications delivered by Julie A. Wallace, your “Life Coach,” as well as the information set forth on www.julieawallace.com is meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be holding you back from living the life of your dreams.
That said, life coaching is not a substitute for professional advise professional mental or medical health care.
- If you feel depressed or otherwise psychologically stressed to the point where it is interfering with life, please seek a a licensed counselor or therapist.
- Coaching may augment your therapy, but because Coaching is designed to move you forward in your life, it is best done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
- The information provided by www.julieawallace.com does not constitute legal or professional advice neither is it intended to be.
By purchasing services from julieawallace.com, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental or medical health care and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by the State of Michigan or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided in the State of Michigan.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that results are not guaranteed, and that www.julieawallace.com holds no responsibility for the actions, choices, or decisions made by me.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Policy updated December 2017.